100% FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TO ANY COUNTRY!!!
NO FINE PRINT:)
For all distributor inquiries, please use the contact form.
Types of Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we ask your browser to store small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters known as a cookie. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you have chosen to identify yourself on a Site, we use session cookies containing encrypted information to identify you and facilitate your use of the Site. Session cookies are required to access much of the content and services offered on the Site. After you leave our Site and close your browser, a persistent cookie remains. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your help file directions in your web browser. If you refuse our cookies, some features of the Site may not function properly.
User Provided Information: When you choose to submit personally identifiable information to our Site (including name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information, credit card information and date of birth), your information is used only for the specific purpose for which it was submitted, unless you consent otherwise or as required by law. In many cases, you choose the amount of information you supply. There may be instances where some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. In such cases, if you do not provide mandatory personal information with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. We may collect personally identifiable information when you:
- Place an order from our Site;
- Return an item or make an exchange;
- Inquire about our products and services;
- Create an account at our Site;
- Sign up for email updates or to receive our newsletter and/or advertisements;
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes;
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion; or
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event.
We maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database. To best serve you, we may combine this information with data that is publicly available and data that we receive from other reputable sources.
Log Files: Our servers automatically record certain information (e.g., web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, URLs, etc) that your web browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
Web Beacons: We may employ clear GIFs or Web Beacons to track anonymously how users use the Site. We may also use Web Beacons in our emails to track which emails are opened by recipients.
Use of Information
At SUPACAZ, we always want to provide you with the most interesting information and the best possible shopping experience when you choose to purchase products through our site. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order;
- Provide the information, products and services you request;
- Contact you about the status of an order;
- Send you promotional offers or information we believe will be of interest to you;
- Send you email updates, announcements and/or newsletters;
- Identify your product and service preferences;
- Customize our communications to you;
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased; and
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service.
We collect personal information from visitors to our Site on a voluntary basis; however, visitors are not required to give such information to access many portions of our Site. Personal information may include, without limitation, name, address, phone number, e-mail address, billing information and credit card numbers. A user’s personal information may be used for purposes of receiving and processing an order through the Site, shipping and returns and customer satisfaction reviews. We also use visitors' personal information to share news about our athletes, cycling or multi-sport races and competitions, assist in marketing products and services offered by us and our business partners, to facilitate online purchases of our products and to enhance the content of our Site.
When someone visits the Site, our web servers automatically gather information that allows the Site to communicate with the visitor's computer during the visit. We also may use any of the following information: the number of visits to the Site, which parts of the Site visitors select, IP address (the Internet address assigned to your computer from your Internet Service Provider), domain type, browser type (e.g., Safari or Internet Explorer) and date and time of day. We use this information for statistical purposes that help us design and administer the Site. Those types of information do not disclose personally identifiable information that would permit us to identify or locate individual visitors.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade or rent to any unaffiliated third parties your personally identifiable information collected on our Site. We do use the anonymous data and the personally identifiable information collected through our Site for statistical purposes and for improving the Site, as well as for our marketing purposes, as part of our responses to your questions or requests for information and potentially when sending commercial emails to you. We may engage a third party’s software or services to assist us with these analyses and activities in which case such information may be shared with them for these purposes (e.g., your email address with our outbound email marketing provider).
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research, promotions management and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. This may include sending you newsletters and emails periodically. However, you will have the choice to opt out of receiving newsletters and promotional emails for our products and/or services. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than SUPACAZ. As a practical matter, we must release your mailing address to a postal or courier service to deliver information you requested or the products you purchased.
From time to time, we may share our mailing list (names and addresses only) and your general shopping activity with our business partners whose products and services we believe will be of interest to you and whose privacy practices meet the Direct Marketing Association's privacy standards. We do not share email addresses for this purpose. If you do not want to receive mailings from other reputable companies and prefer that we do not share any information with these companies, please contact us.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information, including personally identifiable information, is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if the Site, SUPACAZ or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, customer information, including personally identifiable information, would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquiror of the Site, SUPACAZ or any of its assets may continue to use your personally identifiable information as set forth in this policy.
We use a variety of current technologies and processes for the protection of our customer data. We maintain a private database on our web server for the storage of all information collected through our Site. It is our practice to use encryption whenever we receive or transmit sensitive data. We use encryption technology to ensure the secure transmission of any personal information you provide while using our Site. All transactions at our Site are conducted using 2048-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. You can easily determine when you're sending data securely by looking at the web address (URL) in your browser window: the first few letters will change from “http” to “https” when you are transmitting information protected by SSL encryption. The “s” in “https” stands for “secure.”
We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer your information take comparable steps to protect that security. Although we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of any visitor information collected, we shall have no liability for disclosure of any visitor information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties. Email is not a secure form of communication. Please do not send us your credit card number, social security number or other personal information via email.
Who May Use Our Site
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. Our Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old. Since information regarding children under the age of 13 is not collected, we do not knowingly distribute personal information regarding children under the age of 13.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precaution to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our Site may make any changes to their personal information which we possess at any time by following the link in any email sent by us to remove or edit their personal information.
Opt Out/Modify Information
If you would like to add your name to our marketing list, request that your name be removed, or correct your current information, please click on the “unsubscribe” link in our emails. We will make a reasonable effort to accommodate your request.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from SUPACAZ LLC. (SUPACAZ). By using this site and/or accepting delivery of SUPACAZ Products, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- Use of this Site. Customer agrees that the use of this site is on an “AS IS” basis, and accepts full responsibility for any viruses, bugs, or any current or potential problems with his or her computer which relate in any way to the use of this site. Customer is prohibited from posting or transmitting from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. Further, customer understands that these terms and conditions may change in the future, and that these terms and conditions may not apply to future use of this site or future purchases.
- Intellectual Property. The content, organization, gathering, graphics, design, software, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to this site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a user of any such content or any part hereof is prohibited. The user does not acquire any ownership rights to any content or document in this site.
- Title and Shipping Charges. All purchases from this site are made in Irvine, California. Products are shipped from an off-site warehouse. Title to SUPACAZ Products passes to customer when shipped from SUPACAZ in Irvine, CA. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier is the carrier's responsibility or the customer's responsibility. Prices for SUPACAZ Products are exclusive of shipping charges and applicable taxes.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Each item is carefully inspected prior to shipment. Purchases of SUPACAZ items in original condition may be returned if postmarked within 3 days of delivery of the original shipment. Please include a note with your name and billing information listing the items being returned and the reason for the return. Choose a return shipping method that includes tracking information. Any return for a refund will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. If there is a problem with your item, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Products. SUPACAZ's policy is one of on-going product update, revision, and innovation. SUPACAZ may revise or discontinue products at any time.
- Applicable Law/Not for Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that he or she is buying SUPACAZ Products for his or her own use and not for resale. Customer agrees that this agreement was entered into in the state of California, and that any dispute arising hereunder shall be decided in accordance with its laws.
- Reservation. SUPACAZ reserves the right to refuse to sell SUPACAZ Products to anyone who, in the sole discretion of SUPACAZ, abuses this site or the benefits it provides.
- Dispute Resolution. Customer and SUPACAZ agree to waive their right to trial by jury, and to have all disputes resolved by binding arbitration before a retired Superior Court Judge in Santa Clara County, California. Customer and SUPACAZ agree that any decision of the arbitrator shall be final, and in accordance with California law. Further, it is agreed that the language in thdivs agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. Customer stipulates to in personam jurisdiction in California, and agrees to accept service of process by registered or certified mail.
- Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between SUPACAZ and Customer, and supercedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings.
Questions? Comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or let us know below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.